Ellie Mae

Ellie Mae
Beautiful Ellie Mae

Freddie, the French Bulldog

Freddie, the French Bulldog
Lazing on a sunny afternoon

The artist

The artist
Ollie Mac

Ollie and Annie

Ollie and Annie
Azorean grandmother

Acrylics and watercolors

Acrylics and watercolors
Cannabis and sunflowers

Papa and Ollie Mac

Papa and Ollie Mac
Priorities, Baby

Acrylics and watercolors

Acrylics and watercolors
Hollyhocks

Mahlon Masling Blue

Mahlon Masling Blue
My friend and brother.

Mark's E-mail address

bellspringsmark@gmail.com

Friday, December 23, 2016

Truckload of Krylon Paint

Truckload of Krylon Paint

The chasm between what is right and good in this country, and the reality of the hatred that is spewing forth from the fraudulently elected president, widens daily. The Cabinet of Hate being assembled by leader Malproddunt exudes contempt and arrogance, towards a huge percentage of United States citizens, making a mockery of our Constitution.

If you are not caucasian, if you are gay, or if you happen to be a woman, your basic human rights are in jeopardy. How that is possible in a country which guarantees freedom for all of its inhabitants, defies explanation to a rationale mind.
If one truckload is good, then 101 truckloads must be better...

Unfortunately, rationality has been shoved aside by greed, avarice and narcissism, as one by one, the Jeff Sessions and Steve Bannon selections take on more and more sinister implications, and they are all white. There is no attempt to conceal Malproddunt’s agenda, one of racism, misogyny, homophobia and worst of all, the attempt to inflict on its citizens, another heaping helping of Christian, Right Wing, religious bullshit.

At the rate I am going, I will be registering as a non-christian, a Muslim and in general, a dirty, commie, pinko, perverted, hippie agitator type, guaranteed to still be marching, even if I am confined to a wheelchair. I will hold my crutch high aloft in opposition to hatred.
Did I leave any out?

Though I am opposed to hatred in all forms, I do, in fact, hate haters. On the other hand, if you spew poison around me, at a person who does not measure up to your personal standards, of what constitutes a human being, then I will ream you a new anus aperture, that will make a manhole cover look like a cherry lifesaver.

If I ever find myself in a public venue, where another individual is being verbally assaulted for being fill-in-the-blank, I have a plan of attack and it goes like this: I will immediately approach the person being verbally assaulted, and engage that person in conversation.

It matters not what is being discussed, just that there is another person present, who will not give one iota of energy to hatred. Talk about Christmas decorations, ask about plans, wax on about the Raiders being in the upcoming football playoffs, anything to build up a wall to deflect antagonism and hatred.

If there is no one to display emotion in the face of an attack, the air goes out of the sails real quick-like, making the assaulter appear like the dick he or she is.
Take this, Steve Bannon.

I can’t help that a white supremacist has been appointed to the Cabinet of Hate, just as I can’t help a creep who thinks it’s OK to put his sleazy hand on a woman’s vagina, will soon be our attorney general. This is a man who used to think the KKK was pretty cool, until he found out they smoked pot.

No, I can’t help what brand of hatred is being touted by the new administration, this particular day; all I can do is ensure that I personally will never allow it to carry over into my space. 

My world is the polar opposite, no pun intended on the “polar” reference, because I am immersed in a world of love. In my world love is the greatest power.

My world is one in which that sentiment is not only expressed in words, all around me everyday, but it is demonstrated through actions too. Folks go out of their way to help others out. Diversity is not only OK, it is highly desirable. Children are taught to value cultural differences because that is how we grow and expand as a culture.
Just like the Third Reich, only new and improved! 

The current regime, The Fourth Reich, would repress this diversity, cull out the “imperfect” amongst us, according to their agenda of hate, and advocate cleansing. Let’s get this whitewash party going, with all brushes front and center.


You want white? You will face an uphill battle because I just ordered me a truckload of rainbow-colored, brown and black Krylon paint, and I know how to use it.

So does everyone around me.
Drain the swamp? Liar.


No comments:

Post a Comment