Ellie Mae

Ellie Mae
Beautiful Ellie Mae

Freddie, the French Bulldog

Freddie, the French Bulldog
Lazing on a sunny afternoon

The artist

The artist
Ollie Mac

Ollie and Annie

Ollie and Annie
Azorean grandmother

Acrylics and watercolors

Acrylics and watercolors
Cannabis and sunflowers

Papa and Ollie Mac

Papa and Ollie Mac
Priorities, Baby

Acrylics and watercolors

Acrylics and watercolors
Hollyhocks

Mahlon Masling Blue

Mahlon Masling Blue
My friend and brother.

Mark's E-mail address

bellspringsmark@gmail.com

Thursday, January 5, 2017

"I voted for trump y'all"

I voted for trump y'all

“I voted for trump y’all just give it up trumps our new president-sore losers”

This is the message that was placed on my status the other morning by a now-former-friend. I don’t object to the fact that in the sixteen written words, there are nine separate and distinct errors in punctuation and usage; this does not make this individual stupid. Hell, this is the internet. 

No, what makes him stupid is the fact that he thinks I am a sore loser. 

Sore loser? You got that wrong, dude, because I am furious. I am livid that “trump” (I must admit that the lower case “t” actually seems appropriate-thanks for that) was defeated by more than 2.45 million votes and is still appointing losers to his Cabinet of Hate.


I am outraged that our election was interfered with by Russia, and that trump not only approved, he consorted with the enemy. Finally, more than anything else, I am angry that a racist, misogynistic, inhumane, immoral and narcissistic individual, is manipulating people like my former friend, into inflicting their own latent, personal, racist-or whatever-agendas onto unsuspecting people around them. 

trump encourages this thought process with his rage against Mexicans and Muslims.

No, a sore loser gets pissed because his team lost, or his horse, or something, and it costs him some hard, cold cash. No, when the least intellectually capable man in the country, W, ascended to high office, I accepted it with dignity and even aplomb, knowing that this, too, would mercifully pass.

Yes, that dick, Cheney, was as vile and evil as Karl Rove, and he amassed $39.5 billion off of the wars in the Middle east, but that is to be expected from the Republican Party and its war-mongering efforts: War is good for business, and two wars are twice as good.

No, this is different. At least W was a civilized man, his propensity for weapons of mass destruction, and loss of civilian life in the countries we invaded, notwithstanding. Though he was merely a puppet in the hands of those with the real brains in the Republican Party, W was still a man who would certainly have operated with integrity, if he were intellectually capable of distinguishing what it were.

“Operated with integrity” could never be said about trump, without sending a spray of coffee shooting out through the nostrils, should you happen to be sipping a latte at the time. Whether it is the established wrongdoing ( http://markyswrite.blogspot.com/2016/12/finally.html )
with the Trump Foundation, the plethora of conflict of interest issues (with both trump and his offspring) or his vile platform of hate, trump is the biggest loser of all.

I am no sore loser, big guy, because I still keep track of what this clown trump is doing, instead of retreating into my gloating over what a winner I am. I care that he appointed a white supremacist, Steve Bannon, as his Chief White House Strategist. Do you not see that this is reprehensible, which is just a big word for nasty?

Do you not care that trump appointed Jeff Sessions as his attorney general, a man who thinks it is OK to grab women by their vaginas-oops, for you I had better say pussies?

Do you not care that trump appointed a vapid airhead as the director of the Veterans Administration? Laugh out loud. Why would you care about veterans?

So no, former friend, I am not a sore loser, but I am mighty pissed off. If you will go about following your own narrow-minded, victorious path and allow me to forge my own route, that would be perfectly OK with me.

You keep on crowing that you voted for trump and we’ll see how long the rooster crows, before he chokes on his own words.



4 comments:

  1. Hey Mark, I am not political on FB. Mainly because I don’t want to engage in a family war. Specifically my sister. But, Yay! for you. I feel exactly the same way as you do. Whew, it feels good to say that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to express your support. That means much to me. We stand in solidarity, together. Much love.

      Delete
  2. First, I so agree with your comment about W - he was a puppet but at least he appeared to have SOME moral bearings. Not enough. But some.

    We are all losers in the trump age (except for the 1% - actually, ,they are losers in the biggest sense).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karma, may she reign supreme, the bee-otch you don't mess with. She will gets hers in the end including these poor excuses for human beings.

      Delete