Ellie Mae

Ellie Mae
Beautiful Ellie Mae

Freddie, the French Bulldog

Freddie, the French Bulldog
Lazing on a sunny afternoon

The artist

The artist
Ollie Mac

Ollie and Annie

Ollie and Annie
Azorean grandmother

Acrylics and watercolors

Acrylics and watercolors
Cannabis and sunflowers

Papa and Ollie Mac

Papa and Ollie Mac
Priorities, Baby

Acrylics and watercolors

Acrylics and watercolors
Hollyhocks

Mahlon Masling Blue

Mahlon Masling Blue
My friend and brother.

Mark's E-mail address

bellspringsmark@gmail.com

Monday, January 12, 2015

Professional Liars


This is Episode 10 in the story of the formation, rise and fall of the little education collective that used to exist up here on our mountain. I wrote and posted this account three years ago on my blog and then pulled it off because someone whose name I had not changed, objected. Now I have changed both the name of the little school itself, and the names of everyone who might be negatively impacted, and plan to re-post the story, one episode per day, until all 32 are again on my blog.

Professional Liars
I transcribed this missive, letter for letter, as it appears in its originally typed form.  I only wish Imika could have spelled my name correctly, with two “L’s.”

July 17, 1989
Dominican College
Off Campus Program
Director of Registration, Credentials
To whom It May Concern,
I am writing at this time because it has come to my attention that Mr. Mark O’Neil is seeking registration and contract teaching status thru your off campus program. It is my understanding that 3 reccommendations are necessary.

At this time Mr. O’Neil is involved with an unincorporated group called Bell Springs Educational Collective and Community Center.  At this time I am involved in a lawsuit due to corruption and a conspiracy and cover up of which Mr. O’Neil is involved.  I currently have a restraining order against Mr. O’Neill due to the fact that my daughters life was endangered because of his reckless driving on my property.  Mr. O’Neil has slandered my name along with other members of this group in our town at some businesses
The owner
and this group have violated the zoning ordinances and have been in violation of the State of California Education Code Section 33190.  I have suffered along with my daughter irrepairable damages as a result of this group.  We are currently involved in a lawsuit over various aspects of the situation.  This group is also operating in a building which was built without a building permit.  The building at which this group has been operating is a public nuisance due to the violation of the zoning laws and is two minutes from my home.  I am settling the matter in court and seeking a permanent injunction over the encroachment of the members of the Wellsprings Educational Collective and Community Center and their various activities.

   The owners name who used to be the contract teacher is Karen and she has used her credentials in the past to coverup various illicit actions on the part of the Collective.  Due to the fact that Ms. Karen will not be teaching or using her contract status for paperwork next year  ,  the group has been trying to legitimize themselves via contract teaching for the 1989-1990 school year thru Mr. Mark O’Neil.  The entire situation and the way this group operates is riddled with corruption. The case should have an outcome by mid-August and at that time I should have the evidence to prove my allegations.  This group operates like a cult and my daughter and I have been severely victimized,  by their dishonesty many times in the past. Most likely there will be a personal injury lawsuit following the outcome of the lawsuit over the effects of their activities which have had extreme adverse affects on my personal life, for several years .   Mr.  O’Neil is trying to seek the position thru your College in order for this group to continue operating under the guise of Contract Teaching.  Enclosed is some of the evidence to prove my statements.  They wish to appear and seek legitimacy thru Mr. O’Neils newly aquired credentials thru your off campus program since Ms. Karen will not be the contract teacher in the coming school year.   Because of the fact that this group has lied over many issues which have a devastating impact on my daughters and my personal life and I am the plaintiff in the currentlaw suit with these people  ,  I am notifying you of the situation with a reccomendation that you put a hold on any certification plans for Mr. O’Neil until the outcome in court in August, 1989.  I will be sending further verification at that time to back up my allegations.  This group operates together in a very corrupt manner and using Mr. O’Neil to futher their ends is their latest way of trying to continue  .   Their way of operating is illegal except for the contract teachers covering the paperwork.  I am requesting before any credentials are granted that you please wait for further information due to the adverse affects and corruption by the manner in which this group operates.
Because we have been in a lengthy legal battle I am writing to explain this situation.  Enclosed is some of the information regarding the restraining order.  These people are professional liars who are trying to use the system to further themselves at the expense of my family. This group has tried to run mylife out of our home thru their conspiracy. Sincerely.
Corrine Chintz

Dominican College
Off Campus Program
Director of registration, credentials
To whom it may concern,
I would appreciate confidentialty in this motter, due to the fact that the owner th is building has already threatened my life, asked me to move and and there is an obvious conspiracy directed at me and my daughter,  of which Mr. O’Neil is a party along with the Bell Springs Educational Collective and Community Center.
Your truly,
Corrine Chintz

No comments:

Post a Comment